LG Genuine OEM ADQ36006113 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter. This LG water filter is also known as LT700P.
Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 20-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 6-7/8" Long x 1-3/4" Diameter
How To Replace The LG ADQ36006113 LT700P Water Filter:
1. Press the push button to open the filter cover. Water may spill when removing the old cartridge, so have a towel or bowl nearby.
2. Pull the old cartridge downward and pull it out.
3. With the cartridge ears in the horizontal position, push the new cartridge into the manifold hole until it stops.
4. Push the filter up in firmly until you can not push it up further.
5. Push the cover until it 'clicks' into place.
6. Flush water for about 5 minutes to condition the filter and discard that water.
7. If your refrigerator has a 'Filter Reset' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Filter Reset' Light:
1. Press and hold the 'Filter Reset' button for 3 seconds. The light should then go out
- Genuine LG Refrigerator Filter
- Filters Water and Ice
- 6 Month or 200 Gallon Filter Life
- Used in Side-by-Side, 3-Door, 4-Door, and French Door Refrigerators
- 0.5 gpm Flow Rate
All filters we carry are NSF approved and of the top quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.